Our feathery friends are a unique, and sometimes busy, kind of creature. While some birds are very social, and require a good amount of attention, others rather be left alone, and are easily agitated by company.
If your birdy is more on the non-social side, you can rest assured we will be there to complete our customary services, quickly and efficiently, and with little or no stress to your feathery friend. If your bird loves to interact, talk and roam about your house, we can do that as well!
We love a Busy Birdy! Either way, we will be there to provide devoted care, when you’re not there!
Standard Care we provide:
- Refill water supply
- Replenish seed/food bowls & Feed them (as directed by pet parent)
- Clean their cage: including debris around cage and bottom tray
- Talk and Interact with them
- Let them out of their cage (ONLY if requested by pet parent)
- Any other special request(s) per their normal regimen
- Picture/Notes emailed
Other services included:
- Rx Administration
- Gather Mail
- Take trash out
- Water Plants
- Turn lights on/off
- Rotate Blinds, etc…
~If on Vacation or Away for an extended time:
RECOMMENDED VISITS: Twice Daily
MINIMUM VISITS: Once Daily